Our team has decades of engineering experience.
American Engineering’s roots trace back to 1974 and our staff of professionals have been providing superior service to our clients for over 45 years. With the acquisition of Engineering Services, Inc.-Virginia, Gannett Fleming-Charlotte, Gilleece, and Associates-Raleigh, American Engineering has grown over the years to become a thriving, diverse, and comprehensive engineering firm.
The leadership at American Engineering took a unique approach when creating the firm; focusing on clients’ needs and building the company from the customers’ perspective.
With that model as a goal, American Engineering has grown with very simple concepts as a guide:
- Focus on serving Clients, not only projects and fees
- Deliver practical and reasonable solutions to project challenges
- Build a staff of the best technical talent who are also committed to client service
- Always strive to be responsive and cost-effective
- Deliver on promises – every time
From our base in Charlotte, North Carolina, and our offices in Raleigh and Chesapeak, our team has decades of experience working on projects throughout the Southeastern United States. Our team of specialists have served in national roles with large engineering firms and has considerable experience throughout the United States. We are licensed to perform engineering services in ten states and landscape architecture in three states.