Coordination between municipalities and the developer/client is managed by our team of knowledgeable associates.
We understand working with municipalities to achieve a common goal can sometimes feel like a daunting prospect. At American Engineering, we start with a comprehensive realistic picture of the overall success of each project and navigate the turns along the way to ultimately (and with the goal of) achieving the appropriate rezoning for the property.
At American Engineering, we offer full-service rezoning assistance. From initial conceptual plan design, pre-submittal meetings with municipal staff, rezoning (and in some cases annexation) application completion and submittal to working with Staff to develop and revise plans and exhibits throughout to clarify the end results, to representation at Public Hearings, neighborhood meetings, and Council and Board meetings, our goal is to make the process run smoothly.
Coordination between municipalities and the developer/client is managed by our team of knowledgeable associates. Together, we work to clarify the rezoning process for our clients, keeping them informed of upcoming deadlines, meetings and help manage expectations.
- Planning & Entitlement Management
- Due Diligence Support
- Municipal Liaison/Coordination
- Rezoning Package Preparation
- Presentation Exhibits
- Meeting Coordination/Representation/Consultation
Mckee Glen Townhomes
- Town of Matthews, NC rezoning from single family to a mixed residential zone
- 48 townhomes (5 units/acre)
- 9 acres
Carmel Road Townhomes
- City of Charlotte, NC rezoning from single family to an urban residential zone
- 24 townhomes, 2 single family lots (5.1 units/acre)
- 5 acres